Poppy Seed Paste
The product will be available soon! Don't place your order just yet.
The poppy seed paste is used for fillings in pastries, sometimes mixed with butter or milk and sugar. The ground filling is used in poppy seed rolls and some croissants and may be flavored with lemon or orange zest, rum and vanilla with raisins, heavy cream, cinnamon, and chopped blanched almonds or walnuts added. For sweet baked goods, sometimes instead of sugar a tablespoon of jam, or other sweet binding agent, like syrup is substituted. The poppy seed for fillings are best when they are finely and freshly ground because this will make a big difference in the pastry filling's texture and taste.
- We ship orders all across the United States.
- All orders received by 2:30 pm Monday-Friday EST will ship the same day via USPS Priority Mail, Express, or Parcel Select. Except Tuesday where the cut off time is 1pm EST.
- On Saturdays, the deadline will be 10:00 am EST for same-day shipping.
- If the post office is open we ship.
- We don't accept returns.
- You can directly track your order from the chat window on the bottom right.
- We are charging you the exact amount we pay for shipping. There is no profit in it for us. This is a food item, We can't refund your order once the product is shipped.
- If the customer puts the wrong address, we can't refund it.
- If you wish to cancel an order before the postage has been printed, please email us before 11 am Mon-Fri or 9 am Sat (make the subject CANCEL ORDER ) and we will fully refund your order. We strive to get orders out to our customers as soon as possible. Once it has shipped, we will NOT be able to issue a refund.
The payment provider of our website deducts 2.9% + 30¢ of the transaction amount which is non-refundable. If we issue a refund at the customers request this fee cannot be refunded
- For anything else, please email us and we will treat each refund on a case-by-case basis.